Here are the steps to take to begin the process of joining our project:
- Please be aware, this is an actual photo shoot, not a casting. If you register for a time, you are expected to arrive on time.
- Please fill out the Model Registration Form and submit it to Citizen People.
- Please print out and fill in the Model Release Form and bring it to the photo shoot along with a valid piece of Identification. If you are a minor you will need to be accompanied by a parent or gaurdian. If that is not possible you will need to have your parent or gaurdian sign your release and you will need to provide us with a piece of their identification.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Prior to coming to the shoot please review What Clothing to Bring to the Photo Session.
- Please make sure you have selected a particular time slot for an upcoming shoot date in the Model Registration Form – for example Wednesday, April 22 at 2:00pm. Citizen People will then confirm your request if the time is still available.
- If you need to cancel, we require 48 hours advance notice via email or phone.
- If there are no time slots available, please submit your registration without selecting a time, and we will contact you when more time slots become available.
- If you are running late for you time slot please notify us as soon as possible at email@example.com or 212 995-0259.
- The photo session will last about 1 to 2 hours.
- The address of the studio is 23 East 4 th Street – 6 th Floor (between Lafayette and Bowery). Please click here to obtain directions and locate the nearest subway stations.
- Model agrees that Photographer will deduct $40 per calendar year from Model’s net licensing revenue for administration fees. If 10% of the net license fee actually received by Photographer in a calendar year does not reach the minimum $40, the Model’s total earnings will be collected by Citizen People for the administration fee.
Each ‘model’ will be assigned a unique I.D. number the day of the photography session and payments will be issued on a quarterly basis. Checks will be issued when the ‘models’ account reaches $100 for that quarter. Otherwise the balance due will roll over to the next quarter.
In thanks for your participation, approximately 8 weeks after your photo session at the studio, we will provide you with a few jpegs of your portrait that we have selected of you. Please note that the jpeg is for personal use only. If you would like to use a portrait for professional use there will be a small fee and you will need to make a formal request to Citizen People prior to use.
Please review the FAQ page
for more information and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be happy to answer any other questions.
All of us at Citizen People want to thank you in advance for your interest in participating in this exciting project.